By right, parents are the primary educators of their children. Therefore the a school considers their formation and involvement indispensable. The meetings of the educative community which the parents are expected to attend have the following objectives.
- To get to know the parents well.
- To acquaint them with the philosophy and vision of the school.
- To involve them in the formulations,implementation and evaluation of the educative project.
- To offer relevant programmes for the personal formation of the parents.
- Parent’s involvement in the school is encouraged and appreciated. However it is a voluntary service and in no way connected or appearing to be connected with extra privileges or interference in administration of the school.